As part of Pain Awareness Month (September) and in a collaborative effort with Florida Hospital’s Healthy Happenings, Dr Maulik Bhalani speaks to a large group at the Wesley Chapel campus regarding how to properly manage pain through multiple treatment options. Dr Bhalani, Founder and President of Florida Pain Medicine, noted that “the response from the community to this event was tremendous and we appreciate the relationship we have with Florida Hospital as well as their efforts to allow us a forum to continue the dialogue to increase awareness of pain through a community service event like this. People do have legitimate options for treatment of their pain and our goal at Florida Pain Medicine is to help improve the quality of life by restoring function so our patients can relive life!”.
- Florida Pain Medicine is proud to have been featured in Tampa Magazine’s Top Doctors for 2018
- Dr. Navdeep Jassal serves as a faculty member for the University of South Florida Pain Fellows Lab program
- Dr Maulik Bhalani speaks at Florida Hospital’s Wesley Chapel campus regarding how to properly manage pain through multiple treatment options
- Dr Maulik Bhalani’s interview with ABC Action News 8 regarding Governor Rick Scott’s comprehensive plan to combat Florida’s opioid epidemic
- Dr. Maulik Bhalani Florida Hospital commercial, Pain Awareness month September 2017